Click below to enlarge
Access By Car
- Take the Shin-Meishin Express Highway Expressway
- Exit at either the Shigaraki or Koka-Tsuchiyama Interchanges.
Access By Train
- From Osaka or Kyoto (45-50 minutes from JR Kyoto):
Take the JR Biwako Line.
- Transfer at Kusatsu to the Kusatsu Line.
- Disembark at Kibukawa, Konan, Terashou, Koka, or Aburahi depending on your destination.
- From Nagoya:
Take the JR Kansai Main Line.
- Transfer at Tsuge to the Kusatsu Line .
Disembark at Kibukawa, Konan, Terashou, Koka, or Aburahi depending on your destination.
- Kibukawa Station is the transfer point onto the Shigaraki Line and the Omitetsudo Line.
- On the Kusatsu line, trains bound for Tsuge stop at every station; Kibukawa bound trains stop only at Kibukawa.
- Train Stations in Koka
In total, there are 14 train stations in Koka:
- JR Stations in Koka (5) | Kibukawa | Konan | Terashou | Koka | Aburahi
- Omi Line Stations (4) | Minakuchi Jonan | Minakuchi Ishibashi | Minakuchi | Minakuchi Matsuoe
- Shigaraki Railroad (5) | Shigaraki Gushi | Kumoi | Chokushi | Gyokukeijima | Shigaraki